Who We Are and What We Do
We are formerly the principals of a leading general contractor of renown in California. Currently we are practitioners of . . .
... as a professional service to the Owner.
We are positioned at the beginning of the 21st Century to provide a renaissance of CM disciplines.
During the 20th Century the principals of Jones & Jones
- Worked with their tools as journeymen tradesmen
- Self performed trades as a contractor
- Solved quality and production problems in domestic and offshore manufacturing plants
- Built many of the renown architectural edifices and skyline icons of Southern California
- Worked with the most creative architects in the world
- Co-established the modern day practice known as Construction Management
- Co-developed the professional standards of practice of CM
- Managed large scale developments of institutional properties and became owners of those properties
In the 21st Century we continue to set the professional standards in Construction Management.
We have a uniquely strong background in:
Defense Industry Facilities
Hotels and Hospitality
Research and Healthcare Facilities
We provide the business skills, planning and construction experience to assemble the finest teams, the finest production resources, and deliver the best facilities in the world, economically.
The CM services provided by Jones & Jones are practical. The principals of Jones & Jones are solutions-oriented to address real design and construction issues affecting cost, speed, quality and functionality.
The principals of Jones & Jones contribute closely to the success of their projects. They attend project meetings to assure their knowledge is applied to the job. They are available to meet on short notice with clients and design professionals to do what it takes to enhance the delivery of the project.
There are many CM's today.
CMAA, which we co-founded 25 years ago, has 2,700 members.
We strive to be better -
JONES & JONES